WHAT WE OFFER
WHAT WE OFFER
– Project coordination
– Consulting, developing of relevant procedures such as Risk Assessment, Method Statement
– Rope Access Safety Supervision
– Inspection Services (NDT)
– Fabric Maintenance
– Painting and Blasting
– Wind Turbines anchor points installation, inspection and certification ( SKYLOTEC, ZOLL, PETZL )
– Wind Turbines TP inspections and repair
– Wind Turbines various in and out tower installations
– Wind Turbines touch up paint repairs
– Wind Turbines Blade Inspection and repair
– Wind Turbines installation assistance
– Helideck inspections and maintenance
– Helideck installations
– Helideck netting installations
– All other rope access services
– we provide safety supervisors for both – single projects and long-term contracts
– thorough preparation of official documents and reports required in projects involving rope access activities (Job Safety Analysis, Risk Assessment, Method Statement)
– we can provide you with complete and fully equipped rope access technicians with skills in various professional areas. Our rope access team consists of selected, experienced specialists, whom we know well and have worked with and know what to expect from. This allows us to precisely select and designate individuals to specific tasks. This way we know that we will accomplish our goals and the job will be performed in the most effective way.
– support in the realization of the project at every stage, assessment of available methods before the project begins, monitoring and improvement in the ongoing projects and efficiency evaluation at the end.
TO WHOM OUR OFFER IS ADDRESSED
We are looking forward to cooperating with:
– companies from Oil & Gas and Wind Energy industry which produce, maintain and service offshore constructions
– wind farms and wind turbines owners
– companies from maritime and shipbuilding industry which produce and provide ships maintenance services
– companies from different sectors where industrial rope access may be needed.
Warning: The account for rope_access_team needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page